Always the correct part
We know our products
Ready To Fit
Replace with ease
Branded and new
260 x 85 Tyre (300 x 4 / 3.00-4) Block Tread. Pneumatic. Black.
300 x 4 Mobility Scooter Tyres by CST. Made by Cheng Shin one of the most trusted brands in tyres and the largest manufacturer of bicycle tyres in the world. A great tyre for both Mobility Scooters and Power Chairs.
Metric Size (ETRTO Size): 260-85 / 280 x 85
Imperial Size: 300 x 4 (3.00-4)
Tread Type: Block Tread / C248 Tread
Will fit the following Mobility Scooters / Power Chairs:
- Drive Medical Image EC Tyre
- Drive Medical Image GT Tyre
- Drive Medical Neo Tyre
- Electric Mobility 309/Frontier Tyre
- Electric Mobility 388D Tyre
- Electric Mobility 388S Tyre
- Electric Mobility 450 Tyre
- Electric Mobility 600B Tyre
- Electric Mobility Rascal Pioneer Tyre
- Electric Mobility Vantage Tyre
- Electric Mobility Vantage X Tyre
- Freerider City Ranger 6 Tyre
- Freerider City Ranger 8 Tyre
- Freerider Mayfair Tyre
- Handicare Alex 4 FWD Tyre
- Handicare Alex 4 RWD Tyre
- Handicare Alex 6 FWD Tyre
- Handicare Alex 6 RWD Tyre
- Handicare Alex 8 RWD Tyre
- Handicare Atlantic FWD Tyre
- Handicare Fortress Calypso 4W Tyre
- Handicare Pacific RWD Tyre
- Handicare Puma FWD Tyre
- Handicare Puma RWD Tyre
- Invacare Auriga (3 wheel) Tyre
- Invacare Auriga (4 wheel) Tyre
- Invacare Leo (3 wheel) Tyre
- Invacare Leo (4 wheel) Tyre
- Invacare Taurus Tyre
- Kymco Midi XLS FORU Tyre
- Shoprider Sovereign 4 Tyre
Any Mobility Scooter Tyre questions please ask, we’re happy to help.
© Mobility Rubber 2022. All rights reserved.
'Royal Mail 24™' / 1st Class - ‘Aims to deliver the next working day, including Saturdays’ - From £3.95
'Royal Mail 48™' / 2nd Class - ‘Delivery in two to three working days, including Saturdays’ - From £2.95
(Directly quoted from the Royal Mail)
Please Note: the references to 'Royal Mail 24™' and 'Royal Mail 48™' are Official Royal Mail Service names and should not be interpreted as '24 Hour Delivery' and '48 Hour Delivery'.
We have a dedicated Royal Mail lorry that collects all of our orders daily (Monday to Friday).
All orders are sent using either a Signature service (for high value orders) or Click & Drop for all other others to give you added peace of mind.
Where a fully tracked service is used, the tracking reference will be emailed to you the same day of shipping.
For larger tyre orders (Mobility Scooter Tyres / Powered Wheelchair Tyres / etc) delivery will likely be via a Next Day Courier due to their heavier / bulky nature. Please note the cut off time for orders being placed and dispatched the same day may be 12pm.
*Special Offers / 'Free Shipping' Offers - When running a free shipping offer, the default service used will be Royal Mail 48™ / 2nd Class as per above unless otherwise stated. Only one discount code can be used per order. Limited to one use per customer.
You are welcome to return your order within 90 days of receipt of the item in the original and unopened condition. Return postage costs are at the buyer’s expense.
If in the unlikely event there is an issue with either; orders in transit, item received not what was ordered, item damaged or defective, or you feel it was not consistent with our advertising representation, please contact us ASAP, ideally via email (this is for easy buyer and seller reference).
We take any issue seriously and consistently resolve any matter fully, swiftly and to your utmost satisfaction.
Note: Buyer’s are responsible for the safe return of the items and bare all postage costs in the event of an ordering error or change of mind.
Please contact us via email to arrange a return.
DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEM WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORISATION, ELSE IT WILL BE REFUSED.