Always the correct part
We know our products
Ready To Fit
Replace with ease
Branded and new
280/250 x 4 Inner Tube (2.80/2.50-4) TR87 Valve
280/250 x 4 Inner Tubes . These inner tubes are made from high quality rubber to give increased durability and air retention. They're a great tube and fit a wide range of Mobility Scooters, Power Chairs, Wheelchairs and more.
Size Specification (ETRTO): 220-60
Valve Type: Schrader Valve 90 Degree (TR87 Valve)
Imperial Size: 280/250 x 4 (2.80/2.50-4)
Inner Tube compatible with the following and more:
- Drive Medical Image EC Inner Tube
- Drive Medical Image GT Inner Tube
- Drive Medical Neo Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility 309/Frontier Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility 388D Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility 388S Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility 450 Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility 600B Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility Lightway 4 Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility Lightway 4 + Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility Lightway 6 Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility Lightway 8 Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility Lightway Balance Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility Lightway Balance + Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility P200 Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility Rascal Pioneer Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility Vantage Inner Tube
- Electric Mobility Vantage X Inner Tube
- Freerider City Ranger 6 Inner Tube
- Freerider City Ranger 8 Inner Tube
- Freerider Mayfair Inner Tube
- Handicare Atlantic FWD Inner Tube
- Handicare Fortress Calypso 4W Inner Tube
- Invacare Auriga (3 wheel) Inner Tube
- Invacare Auriga (4 wheel) Inner Tube
- Invacare Leo (3 wheel) Inner Tube
- Invacare Leo (4 wheel) Inner Tube
- Invacare Pronto M61 Inner Tube
- Invacare Spectra XTR Inner Tube
- Invacare Taurus Inner Tube
- Kudos Megalite 4 Inner Tube
- Kudos Megalite 6 Inner Tube
- Kudos Megalite 8 Inner Tube
- Kudos Megalite EQ Inner Tube
- Kymco Midi XLS FORU Inner Tube
- Shoprider Sovereign 4 Inner Tube
- TGA Sonet Inner Tube
Any Mobility Scooter, Power Chair, Wheelchair Tyre and Tube questions please ask, we’re happy to help.
Images for illustration purposes only.
© Mobility Rubber 2022. All rights reserved.
Please note: Upcoming Royal Mail Strike Action may cause delays to dispatch estimates (where no business collections are taking place) and delivery times.
Standard orders placed before 4:30pm Monday to Friday (Excluding Bank Holidays) are shipped the same day where possible (Regular wheelchair tyres and inner tubes etc). Any orders placed after 4:30pm Friday will be shipped the following working day (Monday). If the next day is a Bank Holiday, no deliveries will take place.
'Royal Mail 24™' / 1st Class - ‘Aims to deliver the next working day, including Saturdays’ - From £3.95
'Royal Mail 48™' / 2nd Class - ‘Delivery in two to three working days, including Saturdays’ - From £2.95
(Directly quoted from the Royal Mail)
Please Note: the references to 'Royal Mail 24™' and 'Royal Mail 48™' are Official Royal Mail Service names and should not be interpreted as '24 Hour Delivery' and '48 Hour Delivery'.
We have a dedicated Royal Mail lorry that collects all of our orders daily (Monday to Friday).
All orders are sent using either a Signature service (for high value orders) or Click & Drop for all other others to give you added peace of mind.
Where a fully tracked service is used, the tracking reference will be emailed to you the same day of shipping.
For larger tyre orders (Mobility Scooter Tyres / Powered Wheelchair Tyres / etc) delivery will likely be via a Next Day Courier due to their heavier / bulky nature. Please note the cut off time for orders being placed and dispatched the same day may be 12pm.
*Special Offers / 'Free Shipping' Offers - When running a free shipping offer, the default service used will be Royal Mail 48™ / 2nd Class as per above unless otherwise stated. Only one discount code can be used per order. Limited to one use per customer.
You are welcome to return your order within 90 days of receipt of the item in the original and unopened condition. Return postage costs are at the buyer’s expense.
If in the unlikely event there is an issue with either; orders in transit, item received not what was ordered, item damaged or defective, or you feel it was not consistent with our advertising representation, please contact us ASAP, ideally via email (this is for easy buyer and seller reference).
We take any issue seriously and consistently resolve any matter fully, swiftly and to your utmost satisfaction.
Note: Buyer’s are responsible for the safe return of the items and bare all postage costs in the event of an ordering error or change of mind.
Please contact us via email to arrange a return.
DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEM WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORISATION, ELSE IT WILL BE REFUSED.